Let's get started!
Color Selection & Estimate
After visiting our design center and the perfect selections have been made an estimate will be prepared from the layouts you provide or from an on-site visit to your new project. We suggest you bring the following items with you:
- Drawing or layout
- Design samples or particular patterns
- Cabinetry samples or floor samples
- Color paint samples
- Photos of stones you have researched prior to arrival
Template to Fabrication
Your template will be done by one of our experienced and knowledgeable Team members, either by traditional stick method or with a digital template.
After templates are completed and details have been finalized your project will go into our creative work studio to be cut, styled and polished.
Occasionally, guests like to be involved in the way their templates lay out on their selected slabs; especially when there is movement or something unique about the stone they'd like to showcase. We are delighted to have you be a part of this process and we encourage you to let us know what you really love about your selection.
Installation & Time to Enjoy your New Space!
Our installation crews are true artisans at what they do and take pride in their workmanship.
- Typical kitchen installs require approximately 3-4 hours.
- To allow ease of setting your new sink, please clear out the cabinet under your sink.
- The installer will go over faucet placement and any additional holes you may require for accessories.
- Stain-Proof™, a 15 year premium impregnating sealer is applied to natural stone.
- Plumbers are recommended to plumb the following day.
Now the rest is up to you. Show off your new pieces of art, gather, entertain and simply . . . Enjoy!